The Renault Foundation, aimed at recognising and encouraging young talents through a variety of courses in France and abroad, is inviting applications for the below mentioned three programmes:
The foundation is offering scholarships to the students enrolled in the above three programmes and fulfilling the eligibility requirements.
The benefits include: a monthly allowance of 1050 euros, travel costs, accommodation in Paris, social security cover and insurance fees etc.
To apply for the scholarship, send us the documents listed below at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the subject line as: Scholarship application for Renault Foundation.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Statement of purpose
- Scanned copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution (If you have not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them)
- Self-attested scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate, if any (from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university or Xth marks card if French was your second language)
- Document of employment/internship record.
- Recommendation letter from the Indian university (not mandatory)