We are offering up to two full-tuition scholarships annually to international candidates from any country around the world to to study the Master of Catchment Science full-time (2 years).
The scholarships will be awarded to high-caliber applicants who best represent future catchment management leaders.
We are offering up to two full-tuition scholarships annually to international candidates from any country around the world to to study the Master of Catchment Science full-time (2 years) in Brisbane, Australia.
Value for this scholarship is AU$56,000, which covers:
- full tuition fees for full-time study of Master of Catchment Science, for the program commencing trimester 1 (February), 2020.
Recipients will be responsible for costs associated with a student visa, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), travel to Australia, accommodation and living expenses.
Please note: the final number and value of scholarships awarded will remain at the discretion of IWC and will depend on the quality of applications received.
Program of study
This scholarship is available for full-time study of the full Master of Catchment Science (MCS) program, delivered at Griffith University (CRICOS 099375F).
Scholarships are not available for the IWC Graduate Certificate in Catchment Processes or the Graduate Certificate in Catchment Hydrology or any other program.
Scholarships are only available for commencing students and not for current students enrolled in the MCS.
All scholarship candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution.
- Two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree). Although not essential for entry in the MCS program, candidates with at least two years of relevant professional experience have a higher chance of securing a scholarship – see selection criteria and process below.
- International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) (see Griffith’s requirements including minimum scores for English Language Proficiency tests). Applicants must meet the ELP requirements for admission to be considered in the scholarship selection.
- Scholarships do not include funding to undertake English language courses through the Griffith English Language Institute (GELI). Scholarship applicants will not be considered in the selection round if they choose to undertake courses through GELI.
- Scholarship applicants must receive a full offer of admission into the MIWM program from Griffith University to be considered in the scholarship selection. Information on how to apply for admission is found on the Griffith website.