University of Essex, a gold rated institution in UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework, has announced unlimited scholarships worth £4,000 (Rs 3.6 Lakhs) for students in the Indian sub-continent across a wide range of undergraduate programs offered at the University of Essex for the year 2019-2020.
Indian sub-continent Regional Scholarship
If you’re an international student from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan) and you are funding your own undergraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth £4,000 which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- be a national of one of the countries specified
- be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2019-20
- for 2019-20 entry: obtain a place on a course at Essex and make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2019
Students who aren’t eligible
You are not eligible for this award, even if you meet the criteria above, if you:
- defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though
you may be considered again under the following year’s terms and conditions)
- are on any East 15 Acting School courses
Please read the full terms and conditions for your entry year before applying for or accepting a scholarship or bursary. They contain important information about eligibility, how you’ll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
- 2019-20Indian sub-continent Regional Scholarship – Undergraduate Terms and conditions 2019-20Adobe PDF File(149K)Indian sub-continent Regional Scholarship – Undergraduate Terms and conditions 2019-20.
You can only receive one award and it can’t normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex awards.
How to apply
We’ll assess your eligibility based on the information that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You don’t need to complete an application form.
- For 2019-20 entry: You’ll be notified of your award by the end of August 2019.