Sustainable Energy Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK
Scholarships of US$ 23,000 per year for up to two years are offered for master’s level students. Up to ten master’s scholarships will be awarded annually.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
At a glance
- Funding valueUS $23,000 per year.
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- Deadline08 Mar 2019
- Funding provider(s)The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP)
What it covers
Scholarships of US$ 23,000 per year for tuition fees.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must:
- plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients
For more information visit the GSEP website.